Thursday, September 3, 2009

My first review on my book, Damnation!


Reviewed by Yolanda Sfetsos:

And you thought your prom was a nightmare!

Kimberly dreams of terrible monsters she believes are real. Her parents know why and take steps to stop them. Still, blood is shed...lots of it.With a cover like this one, I just knew that I was stepping into some wicked and scary territory!

Kimberly is a teenager who suffers from horrible dreams about monsters. She also has terrible seizures that break her parents' heart. So, of course, they want to do anything they can to help and console her. But when she attends the prom and things take an unexpected turn, they have no choice but to do whatever it takes to help their daughter.

I really enjoyed this story. It kept me on the edge of my seat, trying to figure out what was just around the corner... because I knew it wouldn't be good. I felt sorry for Kimberly. The poor thing had no idea what was happening to her.

This is a creepy, creepy story that'll satisfy horror fans as well as anyone who likes to get a good scare just waiting for the monster to step out of the shadows! Loved it. And the end will definitely satisfy. :)

http://www.damnationbooks.com/

For a small excert you and go to: http://www.allromanceebooks.com/product-damnation-82038-142.html

2 comments: