Sunday, November 25, 2012

Hope you all had a Wonderful Holiday~

Hello all...

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are now getting ready to have an even better Christmas!

I drove up and over the mountain to spend the holiday with my hubby and his family and it was truly wonderful. He has been living with his mother since his father past away, five months ago from lung cancer, and we now know that his mother has cancer and will be starting her treatment this coming week. I cannot help but to have a broken heart for my hubby, because his is breaking for the love of his mother who is now going through the same torment that his father just suffered and bravely lost the battle to.

We will do everything in our power to make sure that she has a wonderful Christmas, with every hope and prayer that the treatments do not effect her until the Holiday is over. They have told her without the treatment, a year will be her best hope, but with them she will have a 50/50 chance of living much longer. My worse fear is my mother in law becoming ill with the harsh treament of trying to contain the cancer...my concern is keeping her comfortable and happy.


May we all have a comfortable and happy holiday this year and many years to come!!!

Big Hugs with much Love to you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment