Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Why I Dig It~ 2

Just because they crack me up!!!

 
My eye...My eye!!!

 
Why one should never drinkk with friends..LOL


 
Hahahaha!!!

 
This has to be one of my all time favorites....Look at the chick in the back-ground. Now back to the one who is trying to be all cute..LOL Just blows the whole shot! ; p

 
Just too damn funny!!! I do love my pumpkin butts..LOL

 
AWE!!!
 
 
This was just too great not to share. : )
 
You can see why I dig this post today...If you have any form of a giggle bone you'll dig it too..LOL I will share more of my dig-it pics later in the month and look for my favorite Christmas photos~
 
 
Happy Holidays Puppy~
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LMAO! I love the statue one most of all, but that one with the background woman is just plain fuuuunnnnnyyy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you imagine what that woman in the front thought after she got home and got to looking at her photos..LMAO I would have made Christmas cards out of them and sent themout to my younger family members. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha those are awesome LOL I love the dude covered in feminine products... reminds me of some of the stuff we did to people back in the day!

    ReplyDelete