Sunday, July 21, 2013

ARRIVAL of the PROPHECY is back and even BETTER!!!!

I am sooooo proud to say that all issues have been taken care of and AOTP has a brand new cover and publisher...ME!!!!


I would like to say that I am so very sorry that MY book went out the way it did a few months back...but I can also say that after some hard work NOW being an (Independent Author) it is looking good with no format or other issues. Now, you may find a few typos, but we all know... no one is perfect...but there was some major butt busting on this book!!!

Many thanks to my editor: Jeanette Ratajczyk, my copy editor: DeAnna Felthauser and   Sarah Ratajczyk of Rebel Angel Designs....Without these amazing ladies this would not have been possible!!!!

If you would like to take a look at the new and improved AOTP just click on the cover~

Big Hugs to you all~


4 comments:

  1. Yay!!! So happy you got it all fixed up and back out!!! I love the new cover as well!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jennifer...I have a HUGE surprise coming for all who picked up that last horrid messed up book! And I hope it kind of makes up for the trash they ended up with. I do wish others had spoke up sooner...I truly had no idea the book was in that bad of shape...I never received a galley...the book just went live. And it was because the format kept reverting back because it was set on English/Uk and it took me an hour to figure that out and even longer to get it off my manuscript. Once that issue was taken care of the new edits began. But, I will take all fault for not taking control and making sure that book was taken down much sooner than it was. So look for August 1st through August the 5th......I just got another call from a family member who had bought the print...I will have to send out more than a few free prints. So I best get paid for each one that sold....because I have heard from each person who bought one, either by email, FB or on my phone... not to mention the four I bought!!!! This has been truly embarrassing and something I will NEVER forget~

      Delete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Super congrats and the very best of luck on the new road ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you...for everything! And thank God we won't have another ordeal like this last book AOTP. I know we have a few typos and a bit of formatting in the Bloodbreeder series...but that should be an easy fix. What I cannot wait to do is get them all back out then start getting Piper Vale ready as I finish writing my story for The Vampire Diaries....I do have my fingers crossed that we make it in that series, Ms. Editor! That will be a BLAST!!!! And I have already met one of the main movie stars, DANIEL NEWMAN...WOOHOO~ He followed me on Twitter and it blew my mind!!!!

      Delete