Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Re-Release: Coming Soon

ARRIVAL OF THE PROPHECY

Have to share some info on one of my novels that was re-signed with Hellfire Publishing and that will be re-released very soon. As in days..LOL  Arrival of the Prophecy was on the Best Sellers list at the last company it was with when it first was released and it stayed there for a good bit of time. It's a paranormal romance with shape shifting beings...not all werewolf...some I wanted to be on the gruesome side. But, I will let my readers find out what kind of critter I used for themselves. ; )

Why change companies if it was on the Best Sellers list at one point? My contract was up and 90 percent of my work is with HP and I wanted to bring the rest over. Simple. The last company rocked...you won't find any bad mouthing here. ; )

So, here we have: ARRIVAL OF THE PROPHECY

COMING SOON:


I will share the blurb and excerpt as soon as it is released!

Keep a watch for the rest of my Prophecy series:

Dark Knight of the Skye...and sequel(Not written yet)
Her Destiny


Have a rockin' day...Big Hug to you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment